What to look for in a home security camera in Champaign
Getting captured by surveillance is the last thing an invader would like to happen This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the best devices to think about as you figure out your smart home’s security. Even though independent cameras will be of use when set up correctly, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Champaign? You’ll be happy to know these important elements include more conveniences than previous iterations. You can watch live footage from interior cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with built-in deterrent mechanisms from outdoor cameras. Just open your mobile security app or touchscreen control panel and you can control all your home security cameras.
Impressive features enhance home security cameras in Champaign
Versatile and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your home’s protection to a different level. These crucial aspects of your home security system can be found with an impressive range of features including bi-directional audio, motion detection, and mobile access. Explore the possibilities here.
- Effective deterrents: You can use a security camera that can take immediate action. If unusual behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear red ring will appear next to the camera’s lens and a powerful warning will sound.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide clear views of your environs any time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their crisp imaging when zooming in on details.
- Cloud storage: Choose surveillance with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the chance to review clips right from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Champaign are frequently linked to a helpful app on your smartphone. You can watch real-time footage or saved segments and even activate or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will post an alert to your phone when there’s a triggered event.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion detection prompts cameras to take notice if odd activity takes place. You’ll also be alerted with a message on your mobile device.
- Converse with delivery people or family: Need to check in with your children once they get home from school? Have you found a delivery person at your doorstep? Modern home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional communications so you are able to speak to the people captured by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your outdoor cameras should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This benefit provides the opportunity to designate the specific space you would like your camera to cover. This will be important to better define what you surveil as you don’t necessarily need alerts every time a car goes by on the road.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Champaign. The next step is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Phone (217) 759-1212 to start or complete the following form to contact our professionals.