Work With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Champaign goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will instantly act. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The protocol they follow depends on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, if a medical emergency is initiated, one attempt will be made to contact you before assistance is deployed. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most typical kind of event - a monitoring professional will abide by these procedures to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you via the central command panel. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that isn’t successful, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again after authorities are notified.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Help will still be dispatched even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Champaign
Get prepared for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in Champaign from Vivint. Call (217) 759-1212 to begin designing your home’s protection today.