How does home monitoring work in Champaign?
You’ve done your research and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your property. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Champaign home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security professionals seems to be a smart idea to you, it’s time to think about home monitoring. Although they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly intrusive. You won’t find them surveilling your property or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to verify the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the emergency and will act as the main point of contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Essentially, you can think of monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security equipment. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you through your emergency.
Protecting your home, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied ensuring family members are away from harm. It’s even more essential when a crisis occurs when you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your smoke detector beeping or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to notice the alert of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Champaign home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this convenient, central interface. In addition to being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these added benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio capability allowing you to talk directly to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to request help with any type of emergency, including medical problems
If you’re not able to find your phone when a disaster strikes, you can still talk with your monitoring staff straight through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Champaign security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and request a comprehensive Champaign smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you should have. We know the value of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our popular packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your property’s defense, place a call to (217) 759-1212 or fill out the form below to begin.