You’ve done your research and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your property. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Champaign home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security professionals seems to be a smart idea to you, it’s time to think about home monitoring. Although they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly intrusive. You won’t find them surveilling your property or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to verify the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the emergency and will act as the main point of contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Essentially, you can think of monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security equipment. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you through your emergency.