Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Champaign?
Your new nursery is nearly ready for your beloved child. You dedicated hours assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even installed a shelf with an assortment of plush animals as a final detail. But how will you keep watch over your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a ordinary audio monitor or take it to another level and employ the tools at your disposal in your comprehensive home security system.
Despite the fact that it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Champaign, it’s a great choice when you consider the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Champaign are great baby monitors
One of the most important things to note is that your indoor cameras are elements of a fully integrated system and available by way of an easy-to-use app. This gives you versatility and peace of mind knowing you may check in on your baby from anywhere via your phone or tablet. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-def video feed: You’ll get crystal clear, high-definition footage of your precious one. You are even able to watch recorded segments directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you may talk to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to soothe a troubled sleeper. Even better, you can use the talk feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your baby decides rest time is over and wants out of the bed, you are able to get motion-triggered notifications dispatched right to your phone.
- One-tap contact: Even though this feature is really for older offspring, it’s worth bringing up. With a single press of a button, your youngster can contact you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you find that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it could be a tad warm in the nursery, you can adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate two indoor cameras and enjoy access to each of them with a single mobile app.
Design Your Champaign smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Champaign smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s modern video cameras can provide. Call (217) 759-1212 today and learn how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for everyone.