Your Champaign carbon monoxide detectors notify you the instant they detect carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide can build up in your home, and you might not even be aware of it. Fortunately, your Champaign monitored carbon monoxide detector will alert you the instant it detects rising CO buildup. Just like your monitored fire alarms, an ultra loud bell will ring as it sees excess levels of CO gas. It also transmits an alert to your phone and your Vivint monitoring experts so you can get your family and pets to safety as the fire department arrive.